Assalamualaikum wrt wbt.

Indeed. 10% is really what had happened, the rest of 90% depends on your reaction. This is not going to drag me far from You insyaAllah. This is probably the bestest way for You to whisper to me 'I am indeed near".

Thanks Allah!

nota metatarsal : owh,i like the colour. ku lihat hijau ;)
0 Responses